- Unpack the box & check contents.
- CQTTy-Pi3 enclosure with processor board installed.
- SD card (installed)
- Power supply
- Network cable (RJ45).
- Plug the RJ45 cable into CQTTy-Pi3.
- Connect the RJ45 cable to your network switch.
- Plug the power cord into CQTTy-Pi3.
- Plug in the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- CQTTy-Pi3 will power up and connect to the Aizan Connection Testing Servers.
2. Setting up CQTTy-Pi3
- Login into the www.OneVoiceCloud.com portal.
- Click on the CQTTy-Pi3 tab.
- You will see a list of CQTTy-Pi devices that have been deployed on your network.
- Click edit to and update the following information
- Friendly name.
- Select the appliance for which you want to see test results.
- Note : Each CQTTy-Pi3 has an identification label.
3. Network & Security
CQTTy-Pi3 must be installed on the same network that processes webphone telephone calls.
The following network ports must be opened on your firewall:
TCP: 80, 5060
UDP: 5060, 20000, 20001
CQTTy-Pi3 has the following security elements.
- The appliance is password protected.
- The appliance connects to a central server and runs voice emulation tests.
- The appliance cannot be accessed externally.
- Test frameworks are updated via the central server only. (When the device connects)
- No data is stored on the device.
- The CQTTy-Pi3 appliance will only work if it has been registered on the One Voice Cloud network.
- Device remains the property of Aizan Technologies.